BYOD Pilot Spring 2013
Kirbyville CISD is excited to announce a Pilot BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) Program at Kirbyville Jr. High.
This program will take place in the Spring semester of the 2012-2013 school year. The program will allow students who meet all the requirements of the program to bring up to 3 personal devices that the student owns to school to be used to enhance their education. There are four categories of devices that will be allowed in the program:
2) Tablets (iPads, Kindle Fire, Nexus, Galaxy Note, etc…)
3) e-Readers (Nook, Kindle, Kobo, etc…)
4) Cell/Smart Phones
To find out more about the program please CLICK HERE to download and read the Student Technology and Learning Parent Handbook. This handbook contains detailed information and frequently asked questions about the program.
The requirements to participate in the program are as follows:
1) Parents must request student participation in the program by submitting the BYOD request form. ( A valid email address for the parent will be necessary)
2) Parents and student must attend a BYOD training/device registration session. (Device must be present at the training session)
3) Once the training/device registration session is complete the student will be able to use their device(s) at Kirbyville Jr. High when the program begins.
Once the registration form is submitted, you will receive an email with instructions on how to register for one of the training classes.
If you would like your student to participate in the program, please click the image below to begin the registration process.